February 2007:

Wednesday February 28th

Today is the last day of February. It's blowing a very cold, strong wind here today. But tomorrow starts the first Spring month. Hurray!

Cecilie has been at the riding course this afternoon. (The second riding evening, out of 12.)

I went to pick her up, in the stable, after the course finished. I am a bit afraid of horses, but I am very facinated too, and I would be very happy, if I could try to ride a horse myself some time. But this riding courses are very expencive, so for now, it's more than enough for my moneybag that Cecilie is riding.




Thuesday February 27th

Now we are well, the entire family. The kids too. We are just hacking and hawking a bit, but we are in good form apart from this. I have been at work both today and yesterday.

 Charles came home from his trip yesterday morning. He is very happy about the trip. He had a lovely time.

Now I have got the results from all the blood test I took last week: Nothing is wrong with me. The reason I am so tired and have no energy, is probably that I am exhausted due to our moving and work with our new house, and all my worries about not selling the old house.

The couple who came to see our old appartment, did not want to buy it. It's quite narrow around our old appartment. There are houses, very close to the appartment, in all directions. But the appartment is big and nice, with 5 big bedrooms, so we really hope that someone wants to buy it soon. Or perhaps the woman who rents it, might want to buy it, some time. We'll just have to wait and see.



Sunday February 25th

Today it seems like Joakim is better. He has no fever.

It's nice to feel that my energy is coming back, after my illness. Today I have changed all our bedclothes. I have also started the washing machine. It will probably wash clothes all day. It's a lot of laundry, after I have been ill for 5 days.

Tomorrow Charles is coming home. He has been on his travel since Thursday. I have been speaking to him on the phone, several times. He has had a wonderful trip. He was expecially happy about the stay at the icehotel.

The weather here is lovely, now. Two days ago, it was freezing (10 degreez below zero and a very, very cold wind.) Yesterday, it was a nice winter weather, but today, when I took out the rubbish, I noticed that it's almost Spring. But it's to early, unfortunately. I belive that we will have more winter, with cold weather, wind and snow, but I am enjoying this warm "Spring-like" weather that we have today. I am not sure if I dare to go out, so soon after my flu. We'll see.

Today I have created a new page with photos of Cecilies 13th bithday, which was in December.



Saturday February 24th

At last, the strong and cold wind is gone. Today we have sunny weather, with no cold wind, and about 3 degreez below celcius. It's a pity we have to stay indoors, when we have this wonderful winter weather.

Cecilie and I have no fever today, but Joakim has a fever of 39,2 celcius. It seems that Cecilie are getting well quite fast, luckily. We have all had fever for 5-6 days, but Cecilie only had it for one day. I am happy to see that at least she seems to get well fast.



Friday February 23rd

Unfortunately Cecilie and Joakim has gotten ill too, so today we are staying at home, all 3 of us.

 I am still warm in one minute and cold in the next. I am getting tired of being ill. I don't have the energy to do anything. Not housework, and not even scrapbooking, which I really love to do. I still have lots of photos wich are just waiting to come into our albums, but this will have to wait until I am well.

Our weather is still cold, with no snow, but lots of strong wind. This morning, at 7.30 AM, I put my hand out of the kitchen window, and took this picture:



Thursday February 22nd

I am still ill, and I am home from work today too. I still have got fever, and my head and throat hurts.

This morning Charles went for his third and last trip. In January, he spent a couple of days in Barcelona, in February he was in another Spanish town for one day and one night, and now he is on a trip to Sweeden, our neighbour country. Charles was looking very much forvard to this trip. They are going to sleep one night at an ice hotel. You can read about the ice hotel here:  http://www.icehotel.com/. Here are a couple of photos of the ice hotel:



Wednesday February 21st

The King of Norway is 70 years today! Happy birthday, dear King.


I have not been at work yesterday nor today. I have got the flu. I have fever and my body hurts.

Yesterday I was sleeping almost the entire day, but today I am better. But I still have got fever and I feel that I am not able to go to work. Charles has also been ill (for 5 days), Morten was ill too, the day before me. And he is still ill. Cecilie and Joakim is well. I hope that we have not given our flu to them. We'll see during the next days.

It's very cold here now. Today it's 11 degreez Celcius below zero and a cold wind.

We have still not sold our old appartment. We are renting it out, but we are loosing a lot of money each month, so we are hoping to sell the appartment as soon as possible. Unfortunately it is not the seller's market in our town right now. Very few houses and appartmens are getting sold nowadays.

Yesterday a lady came to see our old appartment. We are very exited to hear if she and her husband wishes to buy it.

We really, really hope that we will succeed this time...



Monday February 19th

I love to read, and now I have just finished reading a book written by Mary Higgins Clark:

Two Little Girls in Blue

In a riveting thriller, worldwide bestselling suspense writer Mary Higgins Clark brilliantly weaves the mystery of twin telepathy into a mother's search for a kidnapped child, presumed dead.

When Margaret and Steve Frawley come home to Connecticut from a black-tie dinner in New York, their three-year-old twins, Kathy and Kelly, are gone. The police found the babysitter unconscious, and a ransom note from the "Pied Piper" demands eight million dollars. Steve's global investment firm puts up the money, but when they go to retrieve the twins, only Kelly is in the car. The dead driver's suicide note says he inadvertently killed Kathy.

At the memorial, Kelly tugs Margaret's arm and says: "Mommy, Kathy is very scared of that lady. She wants to come home right now." At first, only Margaret believes that the twins are communicating and that Kathy is still alive. But as Kelly's warnings become increasingly specific and alarming, FBI agents set out on a desperate search.

Just like the other books, written by Mary Higgins Clark, I loved this book too. It was very exiting!



Saturday February 17th

We have not gotten any more snow this week, and it has been pretty warm weather, so much of our snow has melted away. Today it's 4 degreez Celcius.

Both Morten and Charles came home at Thursday, so now the whole family are together again.

At Thursday, I went to see the doctor. I asked him to take a blood test of me, to check why I am so tired and have no egergy. I will have the results of the tests late next week.

But I belive that the ear aqupunkturer are helping me a lot with my headace and loss of energy, so I went to see her at Thursday too. Later, the same day, I went to dance. (Like I use to, at Thursday). It was very funny.

I danced a lot, and I did not get so tired, like I use to do, so either the ear aqupunkturer has helped my with my energy, or I am starting to get in better shape...


Cecilie and I have been shopping today. We bought a couple of new flowerpots, for our kitchen window.




Sunday February 11th

Today we are celebrating Mother's Day, here in Norway. If you wish to see my Mother's Day's pages, they are here.

Lately we have hade wonderful Winter weather.  (8 to 9 degreez Celsius below zero, and sunny weather). But this weekend we have had 3 degreez Celsius below zero, and some snow.

In Norway, we are used to the fact that it is dark in the morning, when we go to work and school. and before we are going home again, it has turned dark again, (in Wintertime), but now we are very happy to see that it is beginning to get more light here.

 It's not much going on here nowdays, so I don't have much to write about in my blog.

We are tired of working with our new house for over 6 months, and we are relaxing and enjoying our new home now. But when the snow dissappeares, and the Spring is coming, we are going to work more with our house.

At Thursday, I went danicing again, like I do each Thursday. And at Friday, I went to a dancing course. I was supposed to do this at Saturday too, but I had a terrible headace, so I stayed home, and used the day to tidy our bedroom.

I have posted a couple of new photos from our bathroom today.

Today I have been cleaning, while Charles has been at the athletic club's skiing cottage. He has participating in arranging a skiing competition for young kids. Cecilie, Joakim and I went there too, and went skiing for a little trip:

I have taken more photos today too. You can find them here.

Charles is leaving for Spain tomorrow. He is travelling together with other car salesmen. Another one of their suppliers are paying for this travel. (He also was in Barcelona in January.) This will be his second trip this year, payed by one of their suppliers. They are only going to stay in Spain for one day and one night.



Sunday February 4th

We have had a computercrash, and we have not been able to use our computer for a few days. But, luckily Charles managed to save our documents. We don't know if our e-mails are lost, yet.

At Thursday, I went dancing. Thursday is "dancingday" for me.

But, before I went to dance, I went to the ear aqupunkturer. I use to go to her 3-4 times a year, to get rid of headace. If I do this 3-4 times a year, I have almost no headace. I have noticed that I am starting to get headace often, now. So it was time to go to get ear aqupunkture again. I will go to her next week too. It's often best to do this twice. Then it workes better.

At Thursday I bought a plant which I have wished to buy for a long time, but I belived that this plant was too expencive. But at Thursdag, the shop sold this particular plant for half the prize. I was very happy, and bought it at once! The plants name is Araucaria heterophylla. It's a mediterranian plant, which are supposed to get dry betveen each time it's been watered. Here you can see a photo of the plant:


A few weeks ago, we saw a training machine on a TV commercial. We decided to buy it, and it came in the mail on Thursday. Joakim and Charles put it up, while I was at my dance. So now I hope that we will be clever and use the machine often, and that we will see any results, after some weeks...


Today we have had a pretty nice weather: 2 degreez Celsius, but we have had a couple of hailstorms in betveen the good weather.

This weekend I have been scrapbooking.

I have not done this since we bought our new house. I have been scrapping all our photos from 2006 (and that was a lot of photos! I love taking photos!) Now I am finished with Charles and my album, but I have not had time to write comments to the photos yet. I just got started with Cecilie's album, but then I had used all of the glue, and had to stop. I just have to buy new glue, and than I may continue.